General rules - they apply to all methods of using links:
Do not advertise ShortMe links.ly directly at any kind of traffic exchange / PTC site.
Do not place ShortMe links nowhere that may contain adult material (including advertising).
Do not shorten links to sites that contain adult content.
Do not offer any incentives for the visitor to click on the ShortMe, including gifts / points / cash.
Don't ask/beg people to click the ShortMe just to generate income. Visitors should want to visit the site.
Do not create 'redirects' with similar services (or ShortMe) to generate income.
Never spam with linksShortMe, including forums / chat / comments / blogs.
Do not participate in the exchange of clicks when you click on ShortMe in return for someone clicking on your links.
Do not open the ShortMe in pop-UPS / pop-UPS that require clicking to close, or iframe.
ShortMe onl must be open when the user clicks on it. All other links / Windows should be closed.
We recommend the following services for redirection: Bit.ly, Goo.gl and tinyurl.com
When redirecting the link AdF.ly original link for the purposes of this agreement is classified as 'ShortMe'.
The only valid way to open an ShortMe by clicking on the corresponding link. *
You can click on your ShortMe 1 time for testing. You may not create links solely for 'testing'. **
We reserve the right not to pay for ad views generated by the ShortMe account holder.ly, thanks to its own links.
* Does not apply to the links / views generated by the 'Website Entry Script'
** Does not apply to the links / views generated by the 'Website Entry Script' and 'Full Page Script'.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ShortMe EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. ShortMe MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
4. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ShortMe OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
5. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.